Besides, global cues, crude and currency moves also will be closely watched in the coming week.
Nifty extended its rally and heavyweights like Reliance Industries and HDFC Bank showed considerable leadership.
Smaller time frame chart analysis indicates that Nifty has to close above the 10240 mark for the current momentum to extend further.
However, there is no doubt that Nifty has already broken out on weekly charts and projections indicate Nifty has another 350-400 points upside which is likely to take the index towards the 10500-10600 zone.
Bank Nifty continues to remain a concern as it has been the laggard throughout the past two weeks.
Going forward it is very important for Bank Nifty to sustain above the support zone of the psychological 24000 mark. While on the upside 25000 will act as strong resistance for the index.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.