Wipro has acquired US-based consultancy firm Appirio, a services firm with a large offshore firm that helps corporates implement cloud applications such as SalesForce. (BS)
Ashok Leyland has won USD170mn (Rs11.40bn) order from the government of United Republic of Tanzania. (BL)
Quess Corp said it will acquire stake in three companies – Terrier Securities, Simpliance and Comtel Solutions -- helping it to offer increased services and expand the share of the wallet from its clients. (BS)
Government has received over Rs324bn in upfront payments for telecom spectrum that was sold in the recently-held auction with five operators, including Bharti Airtel and newcomer Reliance Jio, paying Rs199.81bn. (BS)
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has said that the final decision of the surveyor in a claim payment case to Nectar Life Sciences by New India Assurance in a Rs14.30bn policy will be final. The surveyor has said that it is not payable as the loss occurred due to delay in transit, which is an exclusion in the policy and not due to fire. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.