Performance at a glance:
- Revenue at Rs110.1cr, a growth of 41% yoy basis
- EBITDA at Rs19.2cr, growth of 76% on yoy basis
- PAT at Rs9.1cr, growth of 288% on yoy basis
- Production volume stood at 2,325 MT, a growth of 38 % on yoy basis
- The Board of Directors has recommended the dividend of Rs0.50 per equity share of the face value of Rs10 each for FY21
Our revenue grew by 41% on YoY basis for the quarter at Rs110.1cr. Our sales volume grew by 38% and EBITDA grew by 76%. Rubber chemicals, Lubricant chemicals & Speciality chemical businesses continue to witness higher growth as compared to Food Antioxidants & Aroma Chemicals.
Our export business which contributes more than 60%, has maintained its growth momentum. This was primarily due to strong product quality and long-standing relationships with major MNC’s. Our primary goal would be to ramp-up our existing capacity to an optimum level and increase contribution from rubber chemicals, lubricant additive, and specialty chemical business.
We are witnessing a shift in international trade patterns and believe this is an opportune time for the Indian chemical players like us. We are committed to delivering long-term growth and are ready to encapsulate the upcoming opportunities."
At around 3:20 PM, Yasho Industries was trading at Rs440 per piece higher by Rs18.90 or 4.49% on Sensex.