The government should make more investments to raise awareness on the Good Samaritan Law so that people are not skeptical when aiding accident victims. Urban as well as rural road infrastructure needs to be improved for efficient functioning of ambulance services ensuring their response time is within the Golden Hour. Common or Unified Emergency Network service number should be established across states by partnering with private players to provide prompt quality pre-hospital care to accident victims, fire victims, pregnant women and cardiac emergencies.
The author, Naresh Jain is CEO, Ziqitza Healthcare Limited.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.