As a Made in India operating system, Indus OS has been rapidly expanding its footprint across India. With the Govt’s effort towards digitising the nation, smartphones will become a critical conduit to bring technology access to the common man. And as more Indians come online, there is a pressing need for smartphones to be designed to suit their unique needs, in their regional languages, and OS-led innovations will lead the way in seeing this vision through. We remain invested in the Govt’s efforts, and will continue to partner with the Govt. to bring newer innovations to the fore.
The author, Rakesh Desmukh is CEO & co-Founder, Indus OS.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.