Daimler AG reportedly to capitalise more than $170 million in Argentina in an effort to tap the economy's strong economic growth.
According to reports, the investment concentrates on new Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles models targeted at the Latin American market, including a mid-size van, truck models Atron 1624 and Atron 1634, as well as bus chassis LO915, OF1722 and OH1518.
The company also plans to produce 850 new jobs at the Centro Industrial Juan Manuel Fangio plant in Buenos Aires, which would increase the workforce there by 40%, reports added.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.