Finance Minister P Chidambaram has reportedly said that bills on FDI in insurance and pension will be passed in Parliament for which he will soon open dialogue with the opposition parties including the BJP.
Economic situation is still very challenging, FM P Chidambaram reported.
Chidambaram also said all insurance companies have supported the IRDA proposal for raising the cap to 49%, reports said.
After Nifty witnessed 900-point flash crash, Chidambaram reported that the matter is being investigated and regulator SEBI would take necessary actions in this regard.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.