Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) will acquire 65.12% in Gujarat Gas Company Ltd (GGCL) for Rs 24.64bn, according to reports.
Reports stated that GSPC, along with its affiliates in the Group, signed definitive agreements for buying the stake from the BG Group.
The acquisition is being made at Rs 295 a share, says report.
There are reports that the deal would expand GSPC Group’s presence in Gujarat.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.