Kingfisher Airlines Ltd has extended its partial lockout by eight more days unti 12 October, as talks between the management and employees failed over non-payment of salaries, according to reports.
The airline reported that its planes would take to the air again on October 5.
The striking pilots are planning to move the labour court against the airline for failing to pay their backlog, reports said.
Bharat Raghavan, the company secretary of Kingfisher and a key member of the top management, also resigned with effect from September 30.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.