There is no doubt that exams really are exhausting. The best way to get over the final hurdle is to keep revising according to a timetable, take plenty of breaks and get out into the fresh air for a break.
But don’t forget maintaining good hygiene and diet is also very important when you are appearing for your exams. Falling ill before or during the exams is the last thing you would want as it can ruin all your preparations. Did you know that germs that are picked up in day to day situations can cause illnesses?
Rigorous Personal Hygiene Regime
You can follow these simple steps to reduce the spread of germs:
Have a bath daily with an Anti-germ Soap.
Wash your hands regularly with soap
After using the toilet
After Coughing or sneezing
After Playing outside in the playground
Touching or handling class pets
Whenever hands look dirty or if they have touched a dirty surface
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.