The types of third-party services offered depends on the type of wallet you have signed up for. Some e-wallets also offer a mobile app to help you check purchases and wallet balance. For example, virtual wallets like Paytm have their own stores for recharge, value purchases and bill payments as also allow use of third-party services like JustEat.in and BookMyShow.
Unlike conventional payment modes, you don’t need to enter bank or card details while using virtual wallets. Ease of use is their biggest value prop especially when the RBI’s latest mandate of additional OTP verifications for online transactions. Once you load the wallet with funds, your mobile device becomes your virtual payment bank.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.