We had recommended a BUY on Apollo Hospitals (AHEL) in a detailed report dated 11 July, 2012 with a target price of Rs732 (link provided below). The stock has touched the high of Rs744 in yesterday's trading session registering 15% return from our recommended price of Rs644. We believe valuations are still attractive and AHEL represents the best investment opportunity to participate in the promising growth story of Indian Healthcare sector. We advise investors to remain invested in the stock with a revised price target of Rs840.
Click here for original report
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.