Bosch Ltd Share Price BOSCHLTD

CMP

19,730.30
15:46 | 15-Dec

Chg (%)

-149.90 -0.75%

Add to

WatchList

Add to

Portfolio

Open

20,000.00

Prev. Close

19,880.20

Turnover(lac)

5,409.65

Day's Vol.(shares)

27,418

Day's Range ()

19,601.25
20,200.00

52Wk Range ()

18,802.45
25,240.00

CMP

19,770.10
15:41 | 15-Dec

Chg (%)

-113.60 -0.57%

Add to

WatchList

Add to

Portfolio

Open

20,144.50

Prev. Close

19,883.70

Turnover(lac)

137.60

Day's Vol.(shares)

908

Day's Range ()

19,620.55
20,190.35

52Wk Range ()

18,602.00
25,245.20

CMP

20,149.00
0:00 | 15-Dec

Chg (%)

-70.80 -0.36%

Add to

WatchList

Add to

Portfolio

Open

19,833.80

Prev. Close

19,904.60

Turnover(lac)

5,629.67

Day's Vol.(shares)

28,175

Day's Range () (Ex.Dt. 28 Dec 2017)

19,707.45
20,248.95

VWAP

19,981.10

Open Interest(Contracts)

127,100

P/E

46.66

EPS

423.7

Dividend yield

0.83%

View

Buy - BOSCHLTD

Reco. Price

19725.00

Last updated on

11-Dec-2017

Bosch derives 86% revenues from automotive components and remaining 14% from non-a .. Detailed

50 DMA (.)
20,404.96
100 DMA (.)
21,438.72
200 DMA (.)
22,346.07
Weekly Range (.)
19,412.10
20,220.20
Monthly Range (.)
18,802.45
21,388.80
52 Weeks Range (.)
18,802.45
25,240.00
Detailed Chart