• Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
• Nothing in this document constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate to the investor's specific circumstances. The details included are based on information obtained from public sources and sources believed to be reliable, but no independent verification has been made nor is its accuracy or completeness guaranteed.
• Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them. The fund may or may not be suitable for all investors, who must make their own investment decisions, based on their own investment objectives, financial positions and needs. This document may not be taken in substitution for the exercise of independent judgment by any investor. The investor should independently evaluate the investment risks.
• India Infoline Ltd. or any of its director/s or principal officer/employees and associate companies (IIFL) does not assure/give guarantee for accuracy of any of the facts/interpretations in this document, and shall not be liable to any person including the beneficiary for any claim or demand for damages or otherwise in relation to this opinion or its contents.
• The aimed returns mentioned anywhere in this document are purely indicative and are not promised or guaranteed in any manner. Returns are dependent on prevalent market factors, liquidity and credit conditions. Instrument returns depicted are in the current context and may be significantly different in the future.
• The group company of India Infoline Limited, IIFL Wealth Management Limited is the Sponsor of IIFL Mutual Fund and holding company of the Investment Manager & Trustee Company of IIFL Mutual Fund.
• IIFL or its subsidiaries & affiliates may be holding all or any of the units of the scheme(s), referred in the document. The information contained herein is strictly confidential and meant solely for the selected recipient and may not be altered in any way, transmitted to, copied or distributed, in part or in whole, to any other person or to the media or reproduced in any form, without prior written consent of IIFL. While due care has been taken in preparing this document, IIFL and its affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
• This document is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any locality, state, country or other jurisdiction, where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law, regulation or which would subject IIFL or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. IIFL and/or its associates receive compensation/ commission for distribution of Mutual Funds from various Asset Management Companies (AMCs).
• IIFL hosts the details of the commission rates earned by IIFL from Mutual Fund houses on our website https://ttweb.indiainfoline.com/trade/downloads/brokerage%20file.pdf. Hence, IIFL or its associates may have received compensation from AMCs whose funds are mentioned in the report during the period preceding twelve months from the date of this report for distribution of Mutual Funds or for providing marketing advertising support to these AMCs. IIFL group, associate and subsidiary companies are engaged in providing various financial services and for the said services (including the service for acquiring and sourcing the units of the fund) may earn fees or remuneration in form of arranger fees, referral fees, advisory fees, management fees, trustee fees, Commission, brokerage, transaction charges, underwriting charges, issue management fees and other fees.
Please refer to Research Disclaimer for additional recommendation parameter, analyst disclaimer and other disclosures.
Published in 2016. © India Infoline Ltd 2016
India Infoline Limited (Formerly “India Infoline Distribution Company Limited”), CIN No.: U99999MH1996PLC132983, Corporate Office – IIFL Centre, Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 Tel: (91-22) 4249 9000 Fax: (91-22) 40609049, Regd. Office – IIFL House, Sun Infotech Park, Road No. 16V, Plot No. B-23, MIDC, Thane Industrial Area, Wagle Estate, Thane – 400604 Tel: (91-22) 25806650 Fax: (91-22) 25806654, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.indiainfoline.com, refer www.indiainfoline.com for detail of Associates.
National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. SEBI Regn. No. : INB231097537/ INF231097537/ INE231097537, BSE Ltd. SEBI Regn. No.:INB011097533/ INF011097533/ BSE-Currency, MCX Stock Exchange Ltd. SEBI Regn. No.: INB261097530/ INF261097530/ INE261097537, PMS SEBI Regn. No. INP000002213, IA SEBI Regn. No. INA000000623, SEBI RA Regn.:- INH000000248, ARN No.47791
For Research related queries, write at email@example.com
For Sales and Account related information, write to customer care: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 91-22 4007 1000