You would be required to activate your trading account in a very simple process. To get your account activated, you can visit our nearest branch or visit https://wecarekarvy.indiainfoline.com and follow the steps accordingly to get the account activated.
On activation of your trading account, You can start trading by Login to https://ttweb.indiainfoline.com/Trade/Login.aspx or IIFL Mobile App through secured login. You may now follow the EDIS process to sell the shares through easy, paperless IIFL e-DIS services.
Steps to enable e-DIS facility through IIFL Markets App
1. Login to your IIFL Markets App with Valid credentials
2. Once you logged in successfully , Go to Portfolio section & click on the button ‘Enable Selling ‘ at the bottom of the page to complete your eDIS, irrespective you have a NSDL or CDSL DP account
3. Once you click on ‘Enable selling’ you will be directed to a disclaimer, where you can select ‘Proceed’ for Authorisation of Stocks.
4. Once you click on ‘Proceed’ it will be redirected to CDSL/NSDL website for completion of Online authorization of all the stocks only after which you can sell the shares
Steps to enable e-DIS facility through IIFL Trader Terminal
1. You need to log into the TTWeb portal https://ttweb.indiainfoline.com/trade/login.aspx and go to your holdings
2. Select the stocks you want to sell
3. An authorization pop-up would be displayed, further click on “Authorize” button.
4. Incase of CDSL DP ,you would be redirected to the CDSL page for TPIN & OTP verification and for NSDL DP you would be redirected to the NSDL page for MPIN & OTP verification.
5. Once successful verification is done, you can sell respective holdings instantly.
A detailed step by step guide on how to sell your stocks by authorizing through on your (non-POA mapped) Demat account can be seen below-
NSDL E-DIS process Flow: https://www.iifl.com/securities/whatsnew/nsdl-new-e-dis-process-flow-iifl
CDSL E-DIS process Flow: https://www.iifl.com/securities/whatsnew/authorize-your-sell-transaction-t-pin
EDIS for MF redemption: https://customerportal.iifl.com/securities/whatsnew/edis-mf-redemptions.html
For the ones who do not want to use EDIS will have to provide the limited purpose Power of Attorney (POA) in favour of IIFL Securities Ltd. You can directly courier the POA at the below address or else you can submit the same at our nearest branch. Once the POA is received by our activation team, your DP account will get unfreezed and you will be able to view your holdings and start trading.
Address: Plot No.B-23, Sun Infotech Park, Road No. 16V, Wagle Estate, Industrial Area, Thane, Maharashtra 400604
Click here for POA
Click below to locate for Branch-