Today's Top Gainer
Note:Top Gainer - Nifty 50 More
Ravileela Granites is one of the earliest processed granite exporters out of India. Our strengths are:
1. Well developed marketing network which has been built over the last 25 years
2. Transparent dealings, ethical business practices & good HR practices to maintain a continuity and uniformity in product quality and processing
3. Established record of operations with experienced management for 3 decades
4. Relationships with prominent quarry owner
5. Customer Centricity is our key. We offer a diversified color palette to our customers consisting of granite materials pan India. We pride ourselves on the stringent quality control process. Our constant endeavor is always to build enduring customer relationships and get consistent repeat orders and incremental sales revenues from our customers. We have a proven record of accomplishment of 25 + years of servicing satisfied clientele.
6. Adherence to delivery schedules and CE certification with quality commitments
7. Promoters form an integral part of the management team.
8. Supply chain effectiveness is our core competence, from sourcing, expert processing to final quality assessment inspection and packaging. Consistent quality assessments, measurement, tracking and feedback from clients helps us constantly improve our customer satisfaction score. We have customized outreach program for each stakeholder.
We earned a high degree of credibility while servicing our clients and built a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy supplier. The intangible advantage " RAVILEELA"
Company Snapshot Granite processor with industry-experienced client management and delivery support Export Services:
High quality, tailored customer solutions
Supply of granite random slabs
Diverse color palette
Raw material sourcing and stocking
Specialized processing techniques
Consistent pricing structure
On time deliveries
Over 25 years of experience
Relationships with prominent quarry owners
Supply to wholesalers in USA and Europe.
Promoters form an integral part of the management team.
Supply chain effectiveness is the companys core competence, from sourcing, expert processing to final quality assessment inspection and packaging. Consistent quality assessments, measurement, tracking and feedback from clients helps us constantly improve our customer satisfaction score. The company has customized outreach program for each stakeholder.
The company has earned a high degree of credibility while servicing our clients and built a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy supplier. The intangible advantage.
Diversification of markets: Country specific engagement with customers in different countries so that the company is not affected by the economic situation of any country.
Diversification of customers in the same country :The company supplies different customers in the same country focusing in covering the different parts of the country instead of concentration of the customers in the same area which results in customer loyalty and better marketing portfolio. We also have a two pronged strategy of Direct exports and appointment of a Sole Selling Agent (SSA). The SSA works with smaller customers in the USA and ensures credit check and deputing of marketing person for client visits and to garner business from smaller cities in the United States.
ExtendedColor palette to include Madurai and Rajasthan granites.
With the increase in the number of customers over the last three years the company plans to invest in new machines with increased capacity in Ongole. The company will leverage the existing network and past business relationship to sustain and augment orders. The company builds long relationships with the customers for consistent repeat business and builds up inventory of quality raw material.
Investing in Superior Technology for stone processing and vast experience in the granite industry
Diversification of customer base and geography
Focus on products which attract the end consumer, ability to engage with customers to decide colour palette
Good relationships with quarry owners
The company has repaid the Syndicate Bank loan on 2nd August 2018, there after has no term loan obligations.
Ravileela Granites Limited is planning to set up a new plant for manufacture of Granite slabs at BPSEZ, Ongole Prakasham Dist. with a project cost of Rs.26.00 crores. The company has a provisional allotment of 4.01 acers of land at BPSEZ Ongole Prakasham Dist
The primary reasons for setting up new plant in SEZ Ongole are listed below:
Reduced transportation cost of Raw material and outward Freight
Better production yields with latest Multiwire technology
Reduced man power cost
No GST to be paid when exported from SEZ
The project will be funded by a Term Loan from SBI and margin money by way of an Unsecured loan from the Promoters and internal accruals of the company.
|Project Cost||Rs. 26 Crores|
|Capacity Addtion||225762 sq mtrs|
|Implementation Time||9 Months|
|Expected Commissioning Date||1st June, 2019|