Trading Members of the Exchange are hereby informed that the under mentioned securities of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited are admitted to dealings on the Exchange with effect from Wednesday, April 4, 2012 in the list of "F GROUP".
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited -Tax Free Bonds in the nature of Secured Redeemable Non Convertible Bonds In The Nature Of Debentures Having Tax Benefits Under Section 10 (15) (iv) (h) of the Income Tax Act , 1961.
1. Trading Members may note that as per the guidelines issued by SEBI dated 16th February, 2000; Bonds will only be traded in dematerialized form. Trades effected in this scrip will be in unit market lot (i.e. One Bond).
2. The financial year of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited ends on the 31st March.
3. The address and contact details of the Company are as below:
Registered Office and Corporate Office: Core 4, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003, India
Telephone: +91 11 2436 5161; Facsimile: +91 11 2436 0644; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.recindia.nic.in
4. Given below is the address and contact details of the Registrar and Share Transfer Agents:
Karvy Computershare Private Limited : Plot No. 17 to 24 , Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur
Hyderabad - 500 081
Investor Grievance Email:email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. M. Murali Krishna
Website: www.shareproservices.com ; Tel: +91 40 4465 5000 ; Fax: +91 40 2343 1551
5. In case Trading Members require any clarification on the subject matter of this notice, they may contact:
I) At Rural Electrification Corporation Limited:
Mr.Surendra Pradhan, Deputy General Manager (Finance)
Tel: +91 11 43091676, Fax: +91 1124365461
II) At the Exchange: Ms. Shilpa Pachori (Dy.Manager) on Tel. No.: 022-22728352 or undersigned on Tel No: 022-22728701
Asst Gen Manager – DCS
April 3, 2012
India Infoline News Service / 08:59, Sep 15, 2014
Many a times parents overlook other goals as they are too busy focusing on just one goal, that is on their child's education. They are too emotionally involved in achieving this particular goal that they forget planning for their retirement and saving for other emergencies.