Clariant Chemicals (India) Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||5.3||72|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||3.5|||
Clariant Chemical Ltd. reported its Q2FY17 standalone numbers market hours.
Revenue for the quarter increased marginally by 2.7% yoy to Rs 255 cr.
Reported EBITDA surged by 19% yoy to Rs 13.4 cr while EBITDA margins improved by 72 bps yoy to 5.2%. This was largely due to operational efficiency.
Adjusted net profit declined by 27% yoy to Rs 3.5 cr primarily due to 65.4% yoy decline in other income.
Clariant Chemicals (India) Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 730.1, down by 7.95 points or 1.08% from its previous closing of Rs. 738.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 735 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 742 and Rs. 730.1 respectively. So far 18250(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 560.60 2.50 (0.45%)
NSE 560.65 1.85 (0.33%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.