Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||232||28.9|
DHFL beats top line estimate by 19% and bottom line by 18% yoy in 2QFY17.
The net interest income (NII) increased 19.7% to Rs 536 Cr led by strong loan growth beating estimates of Rs 450 Cr by ~19%.
Interest and finance expenditure grew ~20% yoy along with ~19% yoy rise in employee benefit expenses. This provides room for future operational efficiencies and lower finance cost owing to NCD borrowing cost benefit.
The bottom line grew ~29% yoy to Rs 232 Cr in 2QFY17 beating estimates by ~18%.
The Company declared an Interim Dividend for the financial year 2016-17, of Re. 1/- per share.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 303, up by 1.95 points or 0.65% from its previous closing of Rs. 301.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 304.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 309.3 and Rs. 295.8 respectively. So far 6212460(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 601.35 [15.30] ([2.48]%)
NSE 602.05 [14.85] ([2.41]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.