Mirza International Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||15.1|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||16.35||2.06|
Mirza International Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers missed Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the period came in 9.4% below estimate of Rs 276 cr. Also, reported net profit for the period came in 26.7% below the estimate of Rs 22 cr.
Revenue for the quarter declined by 2% yoy to Rs 250.32 cr. However, leather segment has registered 14% yoy growth.
EBITDA declined by 7.3% yoy to Rs 37.84 cr while EBITDA margins contracted 86 bps yoy to 15.1%. Cost of Material consumed has increased 20% yoy to Rs 84.76 cr.
Net profit increased by 2.06% yoy to Rs 16.35 cr. This was mainly driven by dip in finance cost of 32% yoy to Rs 6.51 cr.
Mirza International Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 81.05, down by 5.15 points or 5.97% from its previous closing of Rs. 86.2 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 85.15 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 86.15 and Rs. 80.25 respectively. So far 196938(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 161.95 [3.60] ([2.17]%)
NSE 162.80 [2.80] ([1.69]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.