Sarda Energy & Minerals Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||11.6||69|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||12.54||250.3|
Sarda Energy & Minerals’ Q2FY17 standalone net revenue for the quarter declined 2.7% yoy to Rs 254 cr. This was due to revenue decline in the Ferro Alloys and Power segments which were down 9% and 22% yoy, respectively.
However, EBITDA for the period rose 3.4% yoy to Rs 30 cr with an EBITDA margin expansion of 69 bps. This was primarily due to the adjustment for changes in inventories of finished goods, work-in-progress & work-in-progress by 57% yoy.
Also, net profit for came in at Rs 13 cr versus Rs 4 cr during 2QFY16. This was due to other income rising by 128% yoy, finance cost falling 25% yoy and effective tax rate falling from 46% to 37% yoy.
Sarda Energy & Minerals Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 217.05, up by 6.6 points or 3.14% from its previous closing of Rs. 210.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 213 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 223 and Rs. 211 respectively. So far 146320(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 453.40 [3.60] ([0.79]%)
NSE 455.85 [0.40] ([0.09]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.