Petrol and diesel prices to be updated daily in 5 cities from May 1: Sources
The state-owned fuel retailers plan to implement a daily revision of fuel price in five cities from May 1 ahead of a nationwide roll-out of the “daily dynamic pricing” scheme, industry sources said. Read more
U.S. oil up by 7 cents; Strong week for crude
Prices for oil sowed little change with modest volume in Thursday’s trading session, in a week where crude indices regained from March losses on rising hopes of world supply and demand nearing a balance. Read more
Strong demand keeps oil prices firm amid political uncertainty in Syria
Owing to the strong demand for oil alongwith the brooding political uncertainty in Syria, the oil prices remained firm on April 10, 2017. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.