‘Textured toughened (tempered) glass’ is used as a component in solar photovoltaic panels and solar thermal applications. This product is also known as solar glass, low iron solar glass or high transmission photovoltaic glass.
Based on the recommendations of the designated authority in its final findings, the revenue department has imposed anti-dumping duty ranging from USD 52.85 per tonne to USD 136.21 per tonne, depending on the producer and exporter from China.
Gujarat Borosil, a producer of tempered glass in the country, had filed the petition seeking anti-dumping probe on tempered glass imports from China.
The share price of Gujarat Borosil increased 0.67% at Rs 82.6 at 1250 hours. It has witnessed a turnover of Rs 11.05 lakh on BSE. Gujarat Borosil has adjusted 52-week high at Rs 120 (October 24, 2016) and adjusted 52-week low at Rs 66.55 (November 22, 2016).
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.