Block deal is a trade, with a minimum quantity of 5 lakh shares or minimum value of Rs 5 crore, executed through a single transaction, on the special block deal window on the bourses.
Ashoka Buildcon was trading at Rs 195.80 per share, up by Rs 9.55 or 5.13% as at 1145 hours on Wednesday, on the BSE. The stock has hit an intraday high and low of Rs 199.20 and Rs 187, respectively. It witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 189.04 times.
The stock attracted a traded volume of 16,63,137 shares and traded value of Rs 3,150.31 lakh on the NSE. The company had hit its 52-week high of Rs 230.90 on April 7, 2017, and 52-week low of Rs 130.10 on November 9, 2016, on the NSE.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.