Cipla Ltd ended at Rs. 644.2, up by Rs. 1.1 or 0.17% from its previous closing of Rs. 643.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 643.1 and touched a high and low of Rs. 648.3 and Rs. 641.45 respectively. A total of 566064(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 51652.21 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 752.45 on 10-Mar-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 572 on 15-Jun-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 649 and Rs. 635 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 36.79 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 34.24 % and 26.63 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.