The company has posted a net profit of Rs 145.7 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to Rs 119.5 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015. Total Income has increased from Rs 1443.4 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 to Rs 1584.6 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Havells India Ltd ended at Rs 431.15, up by Rs 7.55 or 1.78% from its previous closing of Rs 423.6 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 429.95 and touched a high and low of Rs 433.95 and Rs 422.35 respectively. A total of 3783890(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 26468.87 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 1 touched a 52 week high of Rs 459.8 on 06-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 235.6 on 09-Nov-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 451.7 and Rs 422.05 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 61.61 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 29.59 % and 8.79 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.