Aditya Birla Real Estate Fund is also a shareholder in the same project. L&T Realty Limited carried out a share purchase agreement to Pragnya Group, an investment firm; the agreement was for sale of its 51% stake in the South City Projects Private Limited.
The stake sale was approximated to be around Rs 190 crore.
The Madras High Court has passed an interim order, inhibiting L&T Realty from transferring of shares to Pragnya, and it has also been prohibited from holding a board meeting till the adjudication by the High Court.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.