The stock hit an intraday high of Rs 37.85 per share and intraday low of Rs 35 per share on BSE on Tuesday. The stock had hit its 52-week high of Rs 81 per share on October 4, 2016 and its 52-week low of Rs 22.30 per share on August 8, 2017 on BSE, respectively.
At 1148 hours, the stock stood at Rs 35.40 per share, down by 2.21% on BSE on Tuesday. Meanwhile, S&P BSE Sensex was trading at 31,468.39 level, down by 158.24 points or 0.50% and NSE Nifty was trading at 9,821.85 level, down by 50.40 points or 0.51% during Tuesday’s trade.
MSR India is engaged in the business of dairy products trading with products including Daily Fresh, Dr. Copper, Food Products, Energiam Powder and Dr. Copper Tharma Jal. The company also manufactures copper bottles for drinking water in various shapes and sizes, besides producing food products like pasta, vermicelli and others.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.