Key performance highlights (Q1 FY22 vs Q1 FY21) (Consolidated):
- Revenues from operations stood at Rs1,626cr as compared to Rs967cr in Q1 FY21; yoy growth of 68%
- Gross margins expanded from 16.7% to 17.3% in Q1 FY22
- Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) margin stood at 2.1% in Q1 FY22 vs 1.6% in Q1 FY21
- EBIT stands at Rs66cr in Q1 FY22, as against Rs17cr in Q1 FY21
- Profit After Tax (PAT) stood at Rs59cr for Q1 FY22 as against Rs2cr in Q1 FY21. The Company’s PAT margin expanded to 3.6% vs 0.2% in Q1 FY21
- Basic Earnings per share (EPS) during Q1 FY22 stood at Rs20.69 (vs full year FY21 EPS of Rs32.37)
- The Company clocked ROCE’s of 33% and ROE’s of 29% in Q1 FY22
We as a global corporate have a responsibility towards minimizing our environmental impact and this spirit drives through the entire PDS ecosystem. This is also the need of the hour and a crucial consideration for our customers.”
“We are also pleased to have Mr. Parth Gandhi (Ex-Senior Partner and Managing Director, Apollo Global Mangement’s India JV) join PDS Board of Directors and Mr. Sunil Srivastav (Ex- Dy. Managing Director Corporate Accounts Group in State Bank of India) coming on board in one of our key subsidiaries Techno Design HK Limited, as Director”, Seth further added.
At around 11:50 AM, PDS Multinational was trading at Rs1429.75 per piece higher by 5.26% on Sensex.