SBR is the largest volume of synthetic rubber produced and consumed globally. The petition seeking anti-dumping duty on SBR 1500 and 1700 series was filed by Indian Synthetic Rubber Private Ltd (ISRPL) and Reliance Industries Ltd
ISRPL is a joint venture company, jointly promoted by Indian Oil Corporation; TSRC, Taiwan and Marubeni Corporation, Japan.
For SBR produced by LG Chem Ltd, South Korea, the anti-dumping duty has been pegged at USD 28.68 per tonne. For all other producers from South Korea, the duty would be USD 64 per tonne. In the case of SBR imports from Thailand, the dumping duty has been pegged at USD 243.60 per tonne.
Tyre stocks namely MRF tyres slipped 0.22% at Rs 65,000 per share, Apollo Tyres slipped 0.82% at Rs 254.10 per share, JK Tyres Industries slipped 0.27% at Rs 148 per share and Balkrishna Industries slipped 1.95% at Rs 1620 per share.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.