Not much buying was seen in jeera futures on limited export demand at Unjha Mandi . The daily arrivals have been reported at 7000 bags against total demand of 11000 bags. The prices have been trading in the range of Rs 19800 - 19900 per quintal. The official data suggested that domestic cumin output has declined by 13% from last year to stood at 3.87 lakh tonnes in 2016-17.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.