AIA Engineering Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||29||75|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||112||13.1|
AIA engineering Ltd Q2FY17 results beat market estimates. Revenue stood at Rs 548 cr vs. analyst expectation of Rs 515 cr. EBITDA stood at Rs 159 cr vs. market estimates of Rs 124 cr. PAT was Rs 112 vs. market estimates of Rs 102 cr.
The consolidated revenue of the company grew by 8% to Rs 548 cr yoy.
EBITDA grew 11% yoy to Rs 159 cr due to change in inventory. The EBITDA margin stood at 29% vs. 28.2% in the corresponding quarter of previous year.
The consolidated net profit grew 13% yoy to Rs 112 cr against Rs 99 cr in Q2FY16 due to increase in other income by 35% yoy.
AIA Engineering Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1209.8, down by 15.2 points or 1.24% from its previous closing of Rs. 1225 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1230 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1235 and Rs. 1191.95 respectively. So far 33789(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,595.35 20.85 (1.32%)
NSE 1,591.95 19.45 (1.24%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.