Amber Enterprises' Q4FY18 standalone sales stood at Rs692cr, up 12.1% yoy. EBITDA increased by 20.4% yoy during the quarter to Rs67.9cr. EBITDA margin came in at 9.8% in Q4FY18 vs. 9.1% in Q4FY17. Net profit grew by 46.8% yoy to Rs33.8cr.
• The raw material cost as a percentage of sales declined from 84% in Q4FY17 to 83.2% in Q4FY18 leading to EBITDA growth.
• Finance cost declined by 55% yoy to Rs7.2cr, while other income dropped by 86% yoy to Rs80.4 lakhs.
• Strong operating performance and decline in finance cost owing to debt reduction has led to high growth in net profit.
• For FY18, Amber’s consolidated sales have beaten our expectations by growing 28.8% yoy to Rs2,128cr. EBITDA has increased by 40.6% yoy to Rs183.5cr, while margin has improved by ~70bps to 8.6% in FY18.
• The net profit for FY18 has increased by 181% to Rs62.3cr.
Amber Enterprises India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,096.95, down by 0.5 points or 0.05% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,097.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,099.90 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,124 and Rs. 1,076.95 respectively. So far 32,291 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.