Bank of Baroda Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||552||345.2|
Bank of Baroda’s Q2FY16 standalone NII for the period came in at Rs 3,426 cr registering a 5.6% yoy increase due to interest expended falling 11% yoy against a 6% yoy drop in interest earned.
Gross NPA’s for the period were Rs 42,949 cr leading to a 579 bps worsening of asset quality. Thereby, Gross NPA as a percentage of Gross Advances stood at 11.4%.
Provisions for bad loans decreased 11.6% yoy to Rs 1,630 cr.
Also, the bank reported a net profit of Rs 2,552 cr for the quarter, recording a yoy improvement of an impressive 345.2%. This was due to both, the lower provisioning during the quarter and a 36% yoy increase in other income.
Bank of Baroda ended at Rs. 163, down by 1.8 points or 1.09% from its previous closing of Rs. 164.8 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 165 and touched a high and low of Rs. 170 and Rs. 158.8 respectively. A total of 18785948(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 180.55 0.05 (0.03%)
NSE 180.65 0.30 (0.17%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.