Divis Laboratories Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||29|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||224||[24.6]|
Divi’s Laboratories Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers misses Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the period came in 10.5% below estimate of Rs 1,124 cr. Also, reported net profit for the period came in 26.5% below the estimate of Rs 305 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 3.4% yoy to Rs 1,005 cr.
EBITDA declined by 22.6% yoy to Rs 291 cr while EBITDA margins dipped 972 bps yoy to 29%. Decline was on account of 93% yoy jump to Rs 165 cr in employee cost (one time ex-gratia payment of Rs 79 cr) and 32% yoy increase to Rs 164 cr in other expenses.
Net profit dropped by 24.58% yoy to Rs 224 cr. This was because of 32% yoy drop in other income and 15% yoy increase in finance cost.
Divis Laboratories Ltd ended at Rs. 1237.5, down by 16.65 points or 1.33% from its previous closing of Rs. 1254.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1247 and touched a high and low of Rs. 1255.05 and Rs. 1230.3 respectively. A total of 196523(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,024.00 [18.60] ([1.78]%)
NSE 1,025.10 [17.05] ([1.64]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.