GIC Housing Finance Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||41.9||22.1|
GIC Housing Finance posted its standalone result today for Q2FY18.
NII for the quarter increased by 25.4% yoy to Rs.99.3 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs.79.2 crore in Q2FY17. This was on the back of robust rise in net operational revenue by 11% yoy to Rs. 274 crore as against slower rise in finance cost by 4% yoy only.
Provisions made on standard and non-performing assets rose 30% to Rs.23.1 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs. 17.7 crore in previous year corresponding quarter.
Lastly, net profit for the quarter increased by 22.1% yoy to Rs. 41.9 crore vs Rs. 34.3 crore in Q2FY17
GIC Housing Finance Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 498, up by 7.5 points or 1.53% from its previous closing of Rs. 490.50 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 489.30 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 502 and Rs. 488 respectively. So far 1,47,093(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 347.25  ([4.40]%)
NSE 346.70 [16.85] ([4.63]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.