Phillips Carbon Black Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||15.8||447|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||50.8||306.6|
Phillips Carbon Black standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 597.6 crore, registering 17.4% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by 18.5% growth in carbon black revenue.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 63.7% yoy to Rs. 94.6 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 447 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 15.8%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 50.8 crore, yoy increase of 306.6%.
Phillips Carbon Black Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 922.45, up by 0.85 points or 0.09% from its previous closing of Rs. 921.60 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 928.30 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 960.55 and Rs. 884.35 respectively. So far 10,58,574(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 226.05 [2.30] ([1.01]%)
NSE 226.10 [1.90] ([0.83]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.