Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||4.4|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||28.60||27.1|
Radico Khaitan consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1491 crore, registering 23.3% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 15.8% yoy to Rs. 66 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 28 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 4.4%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 28.6 crore, yoy increase of 27.1%. This was due to lower interest.
Radico Khaitan Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 220, down by 4.8 points or 2.14% from its previous closing of Rs. 224.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 226 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 226.10 and Rs. 213.30 respectively. So far 22,73,562(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 332.50 [15.75] ([4.52]%)
NSE 332.15 [15.70] ([4.51]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.