Shipping Corporation of India Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||17.5||[1,062]|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||20||-|
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd posted its Q2FY17 standalone numbers. Company's Net revenue saw a decline of 30.5% yoy to Rs 759 cr. This was primarily due to 28.8% and 23.7% yoy fall in revenues from Tanker and Liner segments respectively.
EBITDA for the period too dropped 56.7% yoy to Rs 133 cr led by an EBITDA margins contraction of 1062 bps to 17.5%.
Company posted a net loss of Rs 20 cr as against a net profit of Rs 162 cr during the corresponding quarter of previous year. This was partially on account of 34% yoy decrease in other income.
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 63.6, up by 1.4 points or 2.25% from its previous closing of Rs. 62.2 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 65.45 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 65.45 and Rs. 62.4 respectively. So far 260628(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 93.85 0.35 (0.37%)
NSE 93.85 0.40 (0.43%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.