TI Financial Holdings Ltd's consolidated revenue for Q4FY18 came in at Rs858.18cr, up by 17% yoy. The operating profit stood at Rs92.77cr for the quarter, up by 8.8% yoy. The EBITDA margin declined by ~81bps yoy to 10.8% in Q4FY18. The net profit after tax for the quarter came in at Rs63.26cr, a rise of 5.9% yoy.
• TI Financial Holdings Limited’s consolidated net profit for the quarter after minority interest including profit from associate stood at Rs172.58cr, an increase of 25.3% yoy.
• Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Ltd (CIFC; ~46.2% stake) disbursed Rs8,007cr during the quarter, a rise of 54% yoy. The consolidated net profit for CIFC was at Rs290cr, up by 32% yoy. AUM of CIFC grew by 25% to Rs42,879cr.
• Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd (CMGIC; 60% stake) registered a marginal growth of 5% in gross written premium (GWP) to Rs959cr in Q4FY18. The net claims incurred for the quarter came in at Rs526.80cr, up 16.6% yoy. The net profit for CMGIC came in at Rs61cr, up 2% yoy.
• The other expenses of the company increased significantly by 22% yoy to Rs202.47cr.
• The board of directors of the company approved final dividend of 65% i.e. Rs0.65 per share for the year ended March 31, 2018.
TI Financial Holdings Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 707.40, down by 2.5 points or 0.35% from its previous closing of Rs. 709.90 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 720.30 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 725.55 and Rs. 700 respectively. So far 2,07,187 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.