UFO Moviez India Ltd Q1FY18
Consolidated Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||26.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||14.02||98|
UFO Moviez India consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 154.4 crore, registering 14% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 10% yoy to Rs. 40.8 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 98 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 26.5%. This margin contraction was led by increase in purchases of digital cinema equipment by 77.5% yoy.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 14.02 crore, yoy increase of 98%. This was due to decline in finance cost by 32.4% yoy.
UFO Moviez India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 403.45, up by 21.35 points or 5.59% from its previous closing of Rs. 382.10 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 382.90 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 415.50 and Rs. 378.85 respectively. So far 4,31,351(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 504.00 [10.10] ([1.96]%)
NSE 500.55 [12.80] ([2.49]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.