Bharti Airtel gets shareholders' nod for Telenor merger
Telecom major, Bharti Airtel informed that it has received the shareholders' nod for merger of Telenor with the company. Read more
ICRA: TRAI slashes IUC; Recovery of the sector prolonged
ICRA is of the opinion that the latest regulation passed by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) would adversely impact the larger incumbents over the medium term, and in the process benefit the new entrant Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. (RJio). Read more
Telcos upset by TRAI’s move to cut IUC
(TRAI) has more than halved the interconnect usage charge (IUC) from October 1 onward and said the fee will be scrapped from 2020, in a move that the regulator said would benefit consumers, reported a leading news agency. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.