Javadekar also assured the teacher fraternity and staff of Education Institutions, University, and Colleges of getting justice in their remuneration-related matters.
A Committee headed by Secretary Higher Education has been constituted. The Committee will have officials from Finance Ministry and other relevant offices and it will submit its final recommendations which will go to Cabinet.
‘Those who had some doubt whether the government is moving or not in this direction, let me dispel their doubts that we have already started the action and soon they will get good news,’ said the HRD Minister.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.