The company informed BSE that the Board of Directors approved the buyback up to 12,00,000 fully paid-up equity shares of face value of Rs 5 representing up to 1.44% of the total number of equity shares of the company at a price of Rs 800.
The scrip opened at Rs 720 and touched a high and low of Rs 742.8 and Rs 720 respectively. A total of 219843 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 5871.17 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 5 touched a 52 week high of Rs 730 on 14-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 417 on 26-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 730 and Rs 685.4 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 54.8 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 15.47 % and 29.72 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.