The scrip opened at Rs 184 and touched a high and low of Rs 205 and Rs 182.3 respectively. A total of 2232425(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 483.57 crore.
Airbus has signed a strategic agreement with QuEST Global and AXISCADES to provide a range of critical engineering services for all Airbus aircraft programmes as tier-1 suppliers. QuEST will provide services for the Wing and AXISCADES for the Fuselage.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 5 touched a 52 week high of Rs 352.9 on 02-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 133.5 on 22-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 177.85 and Rs 145.95 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 59.12 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 2.38 % and 38.5 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.