Suven Life Sciences has been granted one product patent each by Europe and Israel for a drug used in the treatment of neuro-degenerative diseases. (BL)
Vedanta group company Cairn India Ltd’s plea for permission to export excess crude from its oil field in Rajasthan was dismissed by the Delhi High Court. (BL)
Cochin Shipyard Ltd has signed a MoU with Engineers India Ltd for design and construction of small-scale LNG carriers. (BL)
Ceat has introduced a new range of puncture-safe tyres for motorcycles, thereby creating a new segment. (BL)
ABG Shipyard will soon be getting a new owner as promoters of the company are in advance talks with a Russian shipbuilder for sale of the controlling stake. (BS)
PTC India Financial Services (PFS) has taken recourse to SARFAESI law to recover stressed loans from two power projects after the Centre in August explicitly allowed certain NBFCs to use this route for recovery of dues. (BL)
Apollo Health and Lifestyle (AHLL), a subsidiary of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise, is planning to raise Rs4.50bn by selling the equity in the company. The company aims to double the network of clinics to 150 centres in the next three years by utilising these funds. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.