The holding company of Cafe Coffee Day, India's biggest cafe chain, is gearing up to mop up Rs 1,200-1,500 crore through a proposed initial public offering ( IPO) in about nine to 12 months, according to reports.
Report said that the domestic listing will see holding company, Coffee Day Resorts, sell 10-15 per cent for $150 mn.
Private equity (PE) investors are expected to dilute up to 10% of their stake, stated reports.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.