MCX Gold futures were trading 0.11% down at Rs 29,356 per 10 gram around 10.45 am (IST), while MCX Silver futures were down 0.02% at Rs 39,163 per 1 kg.
Meanwhile, the movement of rupee will also provide direction to the prices of yellow metal.
On the other hand, domestic equity markets were trading higher on Friday’s intraday trade. Metal stocks have been shining on the bourses. Nifty Metal index is trading higher by 2.63% at 3,693 mark. The S&P BSE Sensex is up 204 points at 31,796, while Nifty is up 76 points at 9,965.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.