Mahindra Logistics could go public once it touches revenue of US$1bn (~Rs. 6,350 crore) from Rs. 2,000 crore at present, according to a business daily.
McKinsey will work with the company for two more years, the report said.
Mahindra Logistics will reportedly place its planned strategy to Mahindra group chairman Anand Mahindra in the forthcoming war room in December.
It is creating four business verticals - automotive & engineering goods, automotive outbound, consumer & pharmaceuticals and e-commerce.
Mahindra Logistics will stay away from transportation of minerals, cement and large oversize project cargo, among others, according to the newspaper report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.