The Rs 350 crore public issue of Monte Carlo Fashions has oversubscribed 7.58 times,according to reports.
Report stated that the qualified institutional buyer (QIB) portion was sold 13.96 times. while the high net-worth individual (HNI) portion was subscribed 1.81 times.
Retail investors portion was subscribed 6.75 times, says report.
There are reports that the issue has received bids for 2.88 crore equity shares against IPO size of 38.03 lakh equity shares (actual issue size was 54.33 lakh shares.
The price band of the issue, which closed today, was Rs 630-645 per share.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.